Wellness facilities and retreats are offering healing services that target menopause symptoms, and women are more interested than ever. Because of this growing interest and the universal need for menopause care, providers are updating their offerings with the latest innovations. We’ve collected the newest trends in menopause aids and treatments from esteemed industry experts.
- Non-hormonal Treatment Options - Dr. Scott Braunstein, national medical director, Sollis Health www.sollishealth.com
- Holistic Approach to Menopause - Toshiana Baker, founder, Network of Multi-Cultural Spa and Wellness Professionals www.nmswp.com
- Navigating Menopausal Skin Care Concerns - Deedee Crossett, founder and owner, San Francisco Institute of Esthetics and Cosmetology www.sflec.edu
- Menopause Focused Spa Treatments - Marjorie Knowles-Kerr, spa manager, The Landings Resort and Spa www.landingsstlucia.com
- Yoga, Meditation & Natural Supplements - Patrizia Bortolin, life coach, spa consultant and wellness designer, Preidlhof Luxury DolceVita Resort www.preidlhof.it/en
- Specialized Wellness Programming - Sherrie Tennessee, MBA, CHE, director of education, SpaSOS www.spasos.com