The Live Spa Director’s Management Intensive is set for April 8 – 10, 2018 in Philadelphia.
The Spa Director’s Management Intensive has long been recognized as one of the best management training programs in the industry. They have trained spa management professionals for the top tier of the international hospitality industry, hundreds of independent salons and spas, medical spas, hospital spas, and dozens of wellness centers and boutique hotels.
The Spa Director’s Management Intensive (SDMI) seminar is offered live in the U.S. and as an online program.
“I am so glad that I chose to invest in this seminar. I feel much more equipped, knowledgeable and positioned for success! Thank you,” says Kristy Lucas, 2015 SDMI Graduate.
“I am so grateful that I came to the live class, and I feel like I can now open my spa with confidence,” says Cindy Rosandich, 2016 SDMI Graduate.
The best practices shared in the live program will make your business stronger and easier to operate. The SDMI will fast-track your growth and enable you to take your company to the next level. This is not “Spa 101”: the program drills deeply into topics of concern for spa operators, with ample opportunity for Q & A, and discussion.
- Marketing Today’s Spa
- Culturally Appropriate Sales Skills
- World Class Customer Experiences and Quality Management
- Financial Literacy and Accounting for Spa Operators
- Compensation Programs
- Real World Retailing
- Successful Service Programs
- Recruiting and Selecting Top Talent
- Training and Appraising Spa Employees
Trending topics include:
- Finding and keeping A Players during a talent shortage
- Taking on “Social discounters” like Groupon
- Creating systems and structure that help you grow
- Mastering the strategies and tactics of yield management
- Attracting younger and more diverse market segments
- Boosting profitability
Who Should Attend
- Spa owners
- Spa managers and directors
- Spa professionals advancing into management careers
- Investors and developers of spa real estate
- Entrepreneurs starting new spas
- Vendors seeking to support their customers’ business success
The Spa Director’s Management Intensive is rigorously updated and relevant to the current business climate. The boardroom-style program is limited in size to ensure maximum interaction with instructors.