More than 50 million people suffer from chronic pain in the U.S. alone.1 This averages out to roughly 20% of adults suffering from some kind of chronic pain. Safe to say, this group of people are looking for methods to ease their chronic pain symptoms. Wellness professionals can help to provide knowledge and treatments when it comes to pain management.
Are you looking to add pain relief protocols to your wellness services? It looks like 93% of our WellSpa 360 audience shared that yes they are! Well we have you covered with these articles to help shed some light on helping guests with chronic pain.
Managing Chronic Pain
- 6 Natural Ways to Manage Pain
- The Wellness Professional's Guide to Chronic Pain
- 5 Pain Management Treatments for Spa Guests
- 3 Key Steps to Easing Pain for Traveling Guests
- Holistic Pain Management Techniques for Facials and Beyond
- 5 Ingredients to Ease Muscle Pain
- A Mindful Perspective on Managing Pain
- Light Therapy for Holistic Pain Management