Rosewood Hotels & Resorts has launched Alchemy of Sleep, a global collection of immersive retreats. Alchemy of Sleep is designed to promote rest through sleep-inducing treatments, movement-driven activities and special amenities. They also include nutrition, movement and mindfulness as a holistic approach to good sleep.
“We designed our Alchemy of Sleep experiences to provide guests with the tools they need for slowing down and establishing lasting sleep hygiene habits, which will have a greater impact on their overall well-being,” said Emmanuel Arroyo, regional director of wellness at Rosewood Hotels & Resorts.
Available from January through March 2022, retreat elements at participating properties include:
- Hôtel de Crillon, A Rosewood Hotel welcomes guests with an in-room Sleeping Beauty set, featuring essentials for ensuring a good night’s sleep. Guests also receive personalized messages, centering meditation sessions, and a Sleep Naturopathy consultation to establish long-term patterns for attaining the best sleep possible.
- Rosewood Guangzhou guides guests through a curated itinerary featuring meditation and massages that incorporate sound healing and traditional Chinese herbs. Equally important are the movement-driven activities, which allow proper energy flow and ensure the body is ready to rest by evening.
- Rosewood Le Guanahani offers nutrient-rich dishes, scenic meditation and restorative treatments like Healing Sound Bath Therapy, which encourages a dreamlike state. Each guest room includes oil diffusers and mists, silk pillowcases and eye masks, books with sleep tips and access to meditation TV apps.
- Rosewood Little Dix Bay provides aromatherapy and reflexology treatments that release tension, and these are complemented with outdoor activities, such as hikes through The Baths National Park. For the deepest possible state of relaxation in full consciousness, guests can partake in Yoga Nindra, also known as "yogic sleep," offered under the stars just before bedtime.
- Rosewood Mayakoba provides two personal consultations with the resort’s well-being experts to discuss the Alchemy of Sleep and develop clear actions for improving sleep cycles, all while keeping the body moving with Float Fit sessions and Restorative Yoga. Guests also have access to a master class on sleep and a Sleep Aromatherapy Support Kit curated by the resort’s Ayurveda and aromatherapy clinician Daniel Seymour; the kit features a remedy made from a uniquely curated blend of organic oils.
- Rosewood Miramar Beach and Rosewood Sand Hill feature The Restorative Bed by Bryte, which allows for individual heating and cooling personalized to each sleeper’s profile. Guests will indulge in healthy menu options, calm-inducing treatments that incorporate CBD and lavender, and meditations that take advantage of the resorts’ natural settings.
- Rosewood San Miguel De Allende’s retreat hones in on nutrition’s impact on the sleep cycle, offering menus specially created by the hotel’s executive chef Vincent Wallez, who selects soothing ingredients. Throughout their stay, guests will enjoy treatments that encourage deep rest, meditation, yoga and breathing workshops that take advantage of the property’s scenic surroundings.
The Alchemy of Sleep retreats are also available at Asaya at Rosewood Phuket, Las Ventanas al Paraíso, A Rosewood Resort, Rosewood Abu Dhabi, Rosewood Beijing, Rosewood Baha Mar, Rosewood Castiglion Del Bosco, Rosewood Hotel Georgia, Rosewood London, Rosewood Phnom Penh, Rosewood Sanya and Rosewood Villa Magna.