1) Eat Well – Most of us are constantly on the go. You need a good foundation in order to keep looking and feeling your best. Mine starts with maintaining a healthy diet. I avoid sugar and meat, and always eat as many fresh fruits and vegetables as possible. I feel so much better when I stay on track!
2) Maintain Your Skin – I’m a big believer in lasers, facials and other skin treatments. They help correct imperfections and help to keep the complexion looking incredible longer! One of my favorites is Clear + Brilliant: It’s a quick and easy laser service (it can be performed in under an hour) but also keeps my skin glowing when I’m filming, have a major event or when my skin just needs a pick-me-up. Nothing feels quite like great-looking skin!
RELATED: 9 Wellness Secrets From Bethany McDaniel of Primally Pure
3) Morning Meditation – Just 15 minutes of meditation in the morning keeps me sane. No matter what lies ahead, I’m giving myself the best possible start to my day!
4) Keep it Moving – Exercise is a great way to clear your head. I try to work out as often as my schedule permits and I like to mix it up between cardio, weights and yoga and Pilates.
5) Stay Hydrated – I always carry a reusable water bottle with me when I go out. Living in Southern California can be very drying so getting enough water is even more important when it comes to keeping your energy level up and skin looking moist.
RELATED: 5 Wellness Secrets from Traci Donat of Simples Tonics
6) Make Bedtime Relaxing – I take magnesium in the evening to help me relax. I also use lavender aromatherapy oils to help get a good night’s sleep!
7) Give Back – It isn’t just needed, it feeds the soul! I work to help find homes for pets in need of their forever homes. I founded the animal rescue group Animal Angels, and it’s something I’m passionate about. I get back much more than I give!
About Michelle Harris and Alive & Well
Michelle Harris is the host of the national TV series Alive & Well with Michelle Harris, which features lifestyle tips, beauty, aesthetics, spa life and more.