"Health to Wealth" is an informative podcast that engages leading thinkers of today, It will be followed by an entrepreneurial start-up challenge in Paris and a white paper exploring the latest research in health, societal structure and responsibility, global shifts, responses and predictions.
Episodes feature discussions with wellness mainstays, including:
- Wim Hof discussing democratic access to health and the power of the breath
- Kate Cook addressing the impact of nutritional health on business performance
- Saasha Celestial-One outlining her real-world response to waste
- Manuel Muniz on the subject of technology, its impacts and strategic possibilities
- Thierry Malleret on well-being, changing values and global macro forces
- Oli Patrick & Harry Jameson on fitness, resilience and countering stress
- Olaf Blanke on how our body sense is governed by neuroscience
"The goal of hospitality is to provide a warm welcome, a spirit of caring and a sense of well-being," said Emlyn Brown, global vice president, Well-Being, Accor. "We are excited to debut 'Health to Wealth' and take our mission of care to the next level, convening a diverse group of innovative minds to act as a positive force for change that we hope will inspire mental and physical wholeness and a greater sense of well-being in what is a very complex and ever-changing world."