Over 400 top salon and spa product manufacturers are set to gather in Long Beach.
The Professional Beauty Association (PBA), which is gearing up to host the International Salon and Spa Expo (ISSE) on January 28-30, 2017, today announced the highly anticipated lineup.
Returning to the Long Beach Convention Center in Long Beach, Calif., ISSE will feature more than 400 top salon and spa product manufacturers from around the world, as well as more than 200 educational seminars taught by industry-leading beauty professionals. Expected to attract thousands of licensed professionals each day, ISSE is nationally recognize by Trade Show News Network as one of the industry’s leading shows.
“The International Salon and Spa Expo is known for bringing together the industry’s most influential professionals, and the 2017 event will certainly not disappoint. The Professional Beauty Association has created a must-attend expo featuring the latest trends, hottest brands, cutting-edge instruction, and an insider’s look at what’s hot in the industry,” said PBA Executive Director Steve Sleeper.
Highlights for the 2017 ISSE Show include:
· New for 2017! The Beauty Platform: ISSE introduces a new stage on the show floor that features the hottest professional beauty influencers, products and brands. The stage is set to be the platform for innovation and inspiration.
· New for 2017! Makeup Competition: Attendees are invited to make a name for themselves by entering the first-time makeup competition. Themed with Fantasy, the competition will zero in on two categories, Special Effects (SPX) and Airbrush.
· Business Education For the Independent Salon Professional: ISSE 2017 brings the independent salon professional more education focused on strategies to build their business and advance their career. With a focus of marketing, strategy and social media this year’s line-up starts on Saturday with additional opportunities to network and learn.
· Big Name Exhibitors: With names like Conair, Matrix, Moroccanoil, Redken, and Rusk ISSE brings the biggest brands, leading professional tools and products to the west coast.
· Center Stage Spotlight: The ISSE center stage will host a veritable who’s-who of show-stopping presenters, including Chrystofer Benson & Tabatha Coffey, CoCre8 featuring John Simpson & Christopher Dove, Conair, Donna Bella, George Alderete, Hair Lab Detroit, Lisa Yamasaki featuring Palma N’sheluvzit & Dallan Flint, Martin Parsons, Rusk, Sassoon International Artistic Team and Steven Lightfoot & Justin Thomas.
· The ISSE Hairstyling Competition: With three new themes: Hair Braiding – Coachella Theme, Ladies Haircutting, and Night at the Club – LA Style, the competition hosts both professionals and students. Advance registration is required.
· The Barber Battle: It’s time to find out who has what it takes to be a Major League Barber 2017 Hot Hands Champion! This year’s five explosive categories (SuperWoman Fade & Style, Freestyle Design, Super Student – Anything Goes, Original Tag Team Design and Fastest & Cleanest Fade) are guaranteed to put participants to the test. Advance registration is required.
· Nail Competition: It’s time to be California Dreamin’ at the ISSE nail competition as the themes focus on the Golden State. Competitors will be tasked in one of two categories: Hand-Painted Nail Art featuring a Long Beach, California theme and Mixed Media Nail Art featuring a Magic Garden.
· PBA Beauty Bar: Licensed beauty professionals can get their hands on the latest beauty product samples. For a suggested donation of $5, attendees can choose five of the 20 premium samples available from the hottest brands in the industry. All proceeds from the Beauty Bar will support CUT IT OUT: Salons Against Domestic Abuse.
Show pricing is available for PBA members and non-members. Advanced pricing is:
Please visit PBA’s website at probeauty.org/isselb for more information about the show.