The International SPA Association has announced its gold level sponsors as the 2015 Conference and Expo draws nearer.
The 2015 International SPA Association (ISPA) Conference and Expo – to be held October 19-21 at the Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino in Las Vegas, NV – is just around the corner. With the exciting event approaching, ISPA has announced the gold level sponsors, as well as how each of them will explore the past, present, and future for the upcoming event.
Gold Level Sponsors:
- BABOR will showcase their ReVersive RE-YOUTH COMPLEX, which slows down the aging process as it lifts firms and smooths fine lines and wrinkles.
- colorescience will introduce Tint Du Soleil SP 50 – UV Protection Foundation which blends sun care, skincare and color into one supercharged product.
- [ comfort zone ] north america will present their innovative corrective anti-aging system, designed to diminish the effects of aging and actively lift from the inside.
- Decléor will feature “aurabsolue,” a new paraben-free skin-care range and treatment protocol which targets the loss of radiance.
- Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare will showcase two innovations: the Ferulic + Retinol Fortifying Neck Emulsion and the new Alpha Beta Ultra Gentle Peel.
- Dr. Hauschka Skin Care will unveil Dr. Hauschka’s Night Serum, which after five years in the making revitalizes skin overnight for a fresh, radiant complexion by morning.
- FIT Bodywrap will feature their infrared bodywraps designed to provide maximum weight loss, pain relief and other therapeutic results.
- jane iredale – THE SKIN CARE MAKEUP will present their 2015 holiday collection, designed for effortless beauty in a range of looks from simple to sophisticated.
- Jurlique will feature their rose infused skincare line from South Australia, which results in a fresh scent and textures that are pure and indulgent.
- Phytomer Group Brands will showcase ROSÉE SOIN Radiance Replenishing Oil, a perfect complement to their top-selling product, ROSÉE VISAGE.
- Sanitas Skincare will feature the new Enzymatic Foaming Cleanser, formulated to equalize and clarify combination or problem skin.
- Spa Week Media Group, Ltd. contributed media gift bags for the 2015 ISPA Media Events.
- SpaRitual will present SpaRitual’s GOLD, which delivers technology that fuses the Flexible Color with their Flexible Topcoat to create a durable, scratch resistance, high shine finish.
- PAR Springer-Miller Systems will unveil ATRIO Spa, their next generation spa management system designed for an intuitive user experience.
- THALGO America will introduce its M-Ceutic Cosmeceutical skin care with professional grade peels, which utilize a 100 percent pure marine concentration of essential nutrients.
“As ISPA celebrates its 25th anniversary, we are grateful for our sponsors and thank them for their continued support of the association and the industry,” said ISPA President Lynne McNees. “We could not provide this crucial networking and educational event without them.”
For more information, or to find out how you can attend the 2015 ISPA Conference & Expo, visit attendISPA.com.