Therabody has partnered with Resorts World Las Vegas to offer guests its wellness products. Therabody products will be available for guests at multiple touch points throughout the property, including:
- Theraguns in all Crockfords Las Vegas rooms, the property's luxury, 236-room hotel brand
- Theragun mini service from licensed massage therapists on the casino floor
- Theragun massage service enhancement in Awana Spa & Wellness and in poolside cabanas
- RecoveryAir PRO devices in Awana Spa & Wellness Foot Spa Lounge
- Theragun Elite and Wave Series vibration rollers in the Fitness Center's Stretch and Recovery Zone Powered by Therabody
- Therabody products available for purchase in select retail locations across the property
In addition, Therabody University will provide training to Resorts World Las Vegas staff so that they can become more familiar with the products and how they can be used to each guest's benefit.
"Resorts World Las Vegas is disrupting the world of hotel and casino properties, and we're proud to work alongside them to create wellness- and technology-focused experiences not only for elite athletes, but for everybody," said Benjamin Nazarian, CEO of Therabody. "When people visit Las Vegas, they want to enjoy every moment. Our products help guests recover faster and manage everyday aches and pains, whether that's before or after exercising, spending the day walking the Vegas Strip, or enjoying a night on the town."