Consumer interest in immune health is ongoing, and wellness programs continue to be a great fit for these guests, thanks to any number of immunity-boosting offerings like supplements, lymphatic drainage and other holistic methods. Here’s what the experts see trending in immune system support.
Continue reading our Digital Magazine for insights from industry experts on immune health, including...
- Combining the Tried-and-True with Cutting-Edge Research. - from Bridgette Becker, functional nutritionist and holistic health practitioner, The Ranch Malibu, Malibu, California
- Trends in Hot & Cold Thepary - from Frank Lipman, M.D., chief medical officer, the WELL New York
- The Increase in Consumer Awareness for Overall Well-Being - from Azza Halim, M.D., board-certified multi-specialist physician
- Immune System Treatment Therapies - from Renee Sison, esthetician and product marketing manager, Vagaro
- Immunity Trends from an Ayurvedic Lens - from Simmi Chopra, Ayurvedic practitioner, SIDH Ayur, New York City
- Hot & Cold Plunges - from Megan Fitzgerald, director of spa, Gurney’s Montauk Resort and Seawater Spa, Montauk, New York
- Gut Health & Restoring the Microbiome - from Ben Johnson, M.D., CEO and founder, Osmosis Beauty
- Hydrotherapy Effectively Supports the Immune System - from Zhiqin Zhang, founder, Yuan Spa, Bellevue, Washington
- Increase the Body’s Core Temperature to Activate a Natural Immune Response - from Irene Campaña, spa director, Casa de Campo Resort & Villas, La Romana, Dominican Republic
- The Power of the Skin Microbiome - from Emily Stutzman, in-house esthetician, LaFlore Live Probiotic Skincare