Helping the body heal and rebuild after exercise supports stronger muscles and prevents future injuries. Check out what trends are developing in the realm of fitness recovery—especially if you plan to cater to more athletic clientele.
Continue reading our Digital Magazine for insights from industry experts on what is trending in muscle recovery, including...
- Fitness Recovery Hitting the Mainstream - from Lee Braun, CEO and founder, Perspire Sauna Studio
- The Benefits of Ice Baths, Endospheres and Theragun - from Simon Mansell, founder, Artemis Distribution
- The Top Training Techniques in 2022 - from Sara Kooperman, CEO, SCW Fitness Education
- How to Prioritize Active Recovery as a Cooldown - from Dustin Nabhan, DC, Ph.D., VP of health & performance, Canyon Ranch
- Infrared Saunas and Floatation to Strengthen Mobility - from Candice Bruder, founder, Pure Sweat + Float Studio
- The Long-term Benefits of Active Recovery - from Christine Schmidt, director of marketing and community relations, LoopSpark
- The Significance of Accessibility in Muscle Recovery - from Joe Cannon, vice president of business development, Hyperice