A strong understanding of how the body works is essential in the spa, wellness, aesthetics and skin care industries. Face & Body Northern California has all the advanced education classes and panel presentations you need to expand your expertise in physiology and so much more.
Face & Body Northern California 2023 takes place on August 20-21, 2023, at the SAFE Credit Union Convention Center in Sacramento, California. The event will feature advanced education on spa management, skin science, treatments, wellness and much more.
Here is a list of the physiology-focused advanced education sessions under our Science track that we will be offering at this year's event! Follow the links for a full breakdown of each session. The advanced education classes also provide the opportunity to earn continuing education (CE) credits, so don't miss out on this great learning opportunity.
Face & Body Northern California 2023 Physiology Sessions:
- The Might Microbiome
- Traditional Peels vs. Smart Peels
- Trifecta Technique Series for Reprogramming the Skin
- The Future of Clean Beauty: Implementing the C.L.E.A.N Principles
- Normalizing Men's Skin Health
- The Solution to Rosacea and Acne Rosacea
- How Spore-Based Probiotics Help Reduce Acne Lesions and Inflammatory Skin Conditions in the Skincare Setting/Advancing Aesthetics with Spore-Based Probiotics
- Managing Melasma and Hyperpigmetnation Disorders
- New Advancements in Pigementation Treatments and Ingredients
- Vajacial...The Vaginal Ph and the Impact on Your Client's Wellness
- Trends Surrounding the SKin Microbiome
- Next Generation Skin Science: The Shift from Anti-Aging to Pro-Longevity
- Flower Power: The Future of Organic Beauty
- 5 Ps of Chemical Peeling
- The Many Faces of Retinol and RetinALT
- Fixing Broken Down Barriers