Wellness retreats are in high demand among consumers and travelers, in part because they allow participants time and space to focus wholly on their well-being, in addition to offering a reset of sorts. Here are three amazing retreats to inspire your own programming.
1. Veya Circle
Banyan Tree Veya Phuket hosted Veya Circle in July. The two-day program included health-centered education from visiting practitioners and resident well-being specialists, arming guests with sustainable wellness practices and "embodiment therapies" that can be easily implemented daily.
- A six-course Conscious Nourishment dinner from Chef James Noble, featuring a unique flexitarian menu with natural wine pairings;
- Well-being workshops like Yoga for Gut Health and Vibrational Energy Healing;
- Access to five renowned wellness practitioners in addition to Veya’s on-staff experts.
2. Tuscan Immersion
This September, 2022, Forte San Giorgio on the Tuscan island of Capraia will host a six-night immersion experience for wellness enthusiasts in partnership with Ricari Studios. Ricari Studios’ modern health approach includes noninvasive treatments and tech that boosts circulation, supports lymphatic drainage, relaxes the nervous system and stimulates collagen production.
Retreat programming will immerse guests in the property's relaxing surroundings where they can enjoy signature treatments, private and group fitness sessions, hikes in Capraia's natural settings, sea swimming, boat trips, sunrise meditation, massage treatments and Italian dining experiences.
Each guest will receive three Ricari treatments during the retreat, aimed at naturally reenergizing and revitalizing tissue and skin cells to tone, sculpt, release dense muscles, and activate better circulation and metabolism.
3. Fall Wellness Retreat
The Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island in Florida will host a Fall Wellness Retreat (September 30 - October 2, 2022) where guests will enjoy an intimate weekend with yoga instructors and wellness coaches as a way to re-center for fall. The three-day retreat will include:
- Healthy, delicious meals from Chef Okan Kizilbayir’s curated wellness menus;
- Transformative meditation practices including Yoga Nidra;
- Beach mandala meditation to connect to creative nature;
- Oceanfront yoga and breathwork;
- Healing spa treatments;
- Free time to enjoy the beach, water sports and much more.