Ayurveda’s holistic approach to physical and mental health has massive appeal in spa and wellness. Guests on the lookout for treatments that balance the body and mind are increasingly turning to the ancient healing practice. WellSpa 360 spoke to industry experts about what they see trending with Ayurveda.
- Ayurveda’s connection with yoga - from Avanti Kumar-Singh, Ayurvedic specialist, BIÂN Chicago
- Balancing the three principal energies of the body - from Lacey Matsumoto, spa director, Hawanawana Spa at Four Seasons Resorts Lanai
- Ayurveda's personalized approach to wellness - from Nikhil Natayil, Ayurveda doctor, AyurMa at Four Seasons Resort Maldives at Landaa Giraavaru
- The emerging priority of well-being in modern society - from John Hearns, director of operations, Viewline Resort Snowmass
- How Ayurveda effectively calms the nervous system - Annette Figueredo, Ayurvedic educator and spa trainer