October 26th is National Pumpkin Day and these spas are getting into the spirit with treatments featuring the seasonal treat along with other favorite fall ingredients. Read on for a look at an assortment of deliciously relaxing festive spa services!
Pumpkin Chai Scrub at Pebble Beach Resorts: Guests at California’s legendary Pebble Beach Resorts can indulge in a delectable Pumpkin Chai Scrub. Pampering and nutrient-rich, it includes a Sweet Cream Salt Scrub, a Pumpkin Mask wrap and an application of Honey-Chai Steeped Milk Lotion. (Bonus: the same seasonal ingredients are being featured in the Spa Pedicure this fall.) The Spa at Pebble Beach, one of only 56 spas in the world to receive the 2017 Forbes Five-Star rating, boast a menu of massages, scrubs, full-body treatments, day packages and salon services.
Muddy Pumpkin at Palm Beach Marriott Singer Island Beach Resort & Spa: Pumpkin features natural enzymes that boost the skin’s radiance by deep cleaning pores and improving the look of broken capillaries and uneven skin tone. The Palm Beach Marriott Singer Island Beach Resort & Spa’s ocean-inspired SiSpa features pumpkin in several seasonal treatments this fall, including:
· Muddy Pumpkin Body Wrap: This full body scrub removes dead surface cells with an application of pumpkin mud followed by a cocoon wrap. It continues with a scalp and foot massage, warm shower rinse, and an application of warm cinnamon-gingerbread oil to hydrate the body.
· Muddy Pumpkin Manicure-Pedicure: A refreshing and invigorating hand and foot treatment brimming with seasonal fall scents. Pumpkin increases blood circulation, stimulates the mind, enhances skin tone and hydrates.
· Splendid Pumpkin Facial: Pumpkin and yogurt blend in a luxurious, antioxidant-rich facial full of natural fats and lactic acid to soothe and soften skin. Bentonite and Illite clays pull impurities, toxins and excess oils from the skin’s surface and improve blood circulation and oxygenation for a radiant glow.
Pumpkin and Spiced Cider at Fort Lauderdale Marriott Pompano Beach Resort & Spa: Apple, cranberry and pomegranate join pumpkin on the spa menu at Fort Lauderdale Marriott Pompano Beach Resort & Spa. The oceanfront resort’s SiSpa is running several specials with these fall fruits:
· Pumpkin Spiced Cider Facial: This super-charged cocktail of pumpkin puree, antioxidants and natural acids reduces signs of aging and acne. Natural skin-nourishing sugars and the stimulating effects of ginger result in visibly smaller pores, reduced acne, diminished fine lines and wrinkles, as well as firmer, smoother skin texture.
· Pumpkin Spice Body Treatment: This regenerating treatment begins with a polishing scrub of sugar infused with cranberry and pomegranate followed by a pumpkin cream mask that infuses antioxidants, nutrients and rich hydration into the skin for smooth results. It ends with a light massage using a stimulating cinnamon paprika moisturizer, leaving skin soft and supple and reducing visible signs of cellulite and aging.
Apple Cider Masque and Massage at Whiteface Lodge: Tucked into the High Peaks of the Adirondacks in Lake Placid, New York, Whiteface Lodge is enticing fall guests into the spa with an Apple Cider Masque and Massage. This luxurious treatment rehydrates and rejuvenates skin from head to toe with mineral clays from the Canadian seas, iced cider, and apple vinegar. A rebalancing full-body massage follows with ultra-nourishing body crème containing apple extracts.
Bodhi Stimulating Body Treatment at Sanctuary on Camelback Mountain Resort & Spa: Black pepper, clove and kaffir lime give Sanctuary Spa’s Bodhi Stimulating Bodhi Treatment an autumnal appeal. Located at the Sanctuary on Camelback Mountain Resort & Spa in Scottsdale, Arizona, the spa begins this purifying body ritual with a gentle body polish to prepare the skin for a spicy warming body mask wrap. As the spices stimulate circulation, nourish the skin and invigorate the metabolism, warm herbal poultices are gently massaged to contour and lift the facial muscles. The treatment ends with a relaxing Swedish-style massage using a blend of black pepper, clove bud and kaffir lime essential oils help to breakdown fatty deposits, eliminate toxins and increase lymphatic drainage.
Check out our video for a do it yourself pumpkin garland! We love this adorable arrangement for lining windows, desks and even retail areas. You just need yarn, pipe cleaners, twine and scissors—Halloween is right around the corner!