TRAINERIZE has announced the winners of its 2021 TZ Awards.
TRAINERIZE is a coach and fitness business software, making health and wellness accessible by empowering fitness businesses to better engage with their members.
The platform chose from 200,000 trainers, 25,000 fitness businesses and 1.3 million clients to honor the following professionals.
The 2021 TZ Award Winners are:
- Trainer Of The Year – Rachelle Justus, Owner of Rachelle Justus Fit by Rachelle
- Studio Of The Year –William Lindgren, Owner of Constance PT
- Remarkable Results With Nutrition –Lexi Ward, Owner of Lady The F Up
- Remarkable Results With Habits –Jaymie Moran, Owner of Body Smart Fitness
- Remarkable Results With Fitness –Breanna Cox, Owner of Body By Bree
- Rising Star –SilBe by Silvy Araujo
- Custom Branded App –Anthony Webber, Owner of The Barbell Base
"Each of these winners have not only grown their business, but they have made an incredible impact on their clients. With the fitness and wellness industry constantly evolving and growing, it is so important we continue to celebrate coaches and studios who are making a difference and innovating in the space," said Sharad Mohan, cofounder and managing director of TRAINERIZE.