GSN Planet (GSN) has appointed five new members to its board of directors, dedicated to leading the spa and wellness industry’s growth. The addition of these members bring the total number of board of directors to 17.
GSN is a nonprofit trade association serving the spa industry, promoting the connections between personal well-being, economic sustainability and the health of our planet.
GSN Planet welcomes the following newly elected members:
- Bret Dugan, Chief Operating Officer, Soleil Toujours
- Saied Karamooz, President, Blue Beautifly
- Kate Morrison, Director of Wellness & Sustainability, Ojai Valley Inn
- Danny Silva, Director of Wellness, Auberge Resort – Stanly Ranch
- Kenzie Vath, Director of Wellness & Sustainability, Pacific Hospitality Group
“We are honored and humbled by the response we received by so many professionals who were interested in serving the members and sponsors of GSN Planet,” says Thor Holm, GSN Planet board president. “It was a daunting task selecting this group of directors from all those that applied, but that selection was based on the board’s present needs and the talents of the applicants. It is with great pleasure that we welcome Brett, Danny, Kate, Kenzie and Saied to the dedicated group already working on our community’s and industry’s behalf.”